Last update on : June 9th, 2015
What are the informations collected by Carnivor du Centre SA?
The personal informations that may be collected by Carnivor du Centre SA include :
- The name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address.
- The banking data such as credit card numbers and other payment information
We may also collect information about you, such as :
- If you open an account, your username, password, hometown, date of birth and mobile phone number.
- If you buy goods in our outlets, through our programs or otherwise, what you buy, place of purchase, purchase frequency and rewards that you are given.
- If you answer a survey or contact us in any other way, your personal data and information on topics that may interest you.
Carnivor du Centre SA may also collect aggregated or anonymized data that does not directly reveal your identity.
Sometimes we integrate information we have collected with information received from third parties.
How Carnivor du Centre SA use the informations collected on yourself ?
Carnivor du Centre SA uses information about you for the purposes mentioned in this Policy on our sites or through our services.
For example, we may use your information to:
- Treat and manage your purchases and use of the products and services of Carnivor du Centre SA, including your user account and your participation in the programs.
- Answer your questions to customer service, post comments or remarks on blogs and online forums of our sites, or take any other action in response to your questions or your activities on the site.
- Create custom cuts by trimming your personal information with other non-personal information about you such as the type of purchases you make and their amounts or benefits you receive through our programs.
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases your services, user accounts, and participation in programs, contests or lotteries which you registered, and your inquiries.
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other advertising, including joint offers with our partners and offers from our affiliates and partners.
Does Carnivor du Centre SA share your personal information with third parties ?
Carnivor du Centre SA share your personal information in a limited way.
- You agree to pass your personal information as part of the technical processing (eg. Data processing and payments, etc.) within Carnivor du Centre SA and its representatives.
- We may also share information with companies whose services we use (processing payments by credit cards, direct mail and web hosting) and who help us in promoting our services (such as email providers) . These companies may use information about you to perform the tasks we ask them.
- We may disclose specific information (i) in case of legitimate request, as part of legal proceedings and for the purposes of compliance with laws, (ii) to enforce an agreement, our company policies or our General terms and (iii) to protect the rights, property or safety of Carnivor du Centre SA, its employees, agents, customers and third parties.
- If you contribute to a blog or an online forum on one of our sites, any personal information you post can be shared with other forum participants and website visitors.
- In the event of amerger, acquisition, financing or sale of assets, or in any other situation involving the transfer of all or part of our business, Carnivor du Centre SA may disclose personal information to stakeholders of the negotiation or of the transfer.
- We may also disclose aggregated or anonymous information that does not directly reveal your identity.
What are the choices offered by Carnivor du Centre SA for Personal Information ?
Carnivor du Centre SA offers you the opportunity to request the update or change of your personal information, and how we communicate with you
How to claim these changes:
- Follow the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional emails we send you.
- If you have an account on www.carnivor.ch, login and go to the profile administration section where you can change your contact settings (SMS, e-mail address and mailing address) and update your personal information.
Even if you choose not to receive promotional messages from us, we will continue to send messages to non promotional purposes such as emails related to your user accounts or our trade relations.
How personal datas are protected ?
Carnivor du Centre SA takes reasonable steps to ensure an appropriate level of physical, technical and administrative security to protect the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
Although we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, it is not possible to guarantee a 100% security of a system or data transmission over the Internet or on other public network.
Questions and comments
It is with pleasure that we receive your questions, comments and concerns about privacy.
You can contact online the Carnivor du Centre SA customer relations service, call 022.310.09.28 or write to: Carnivor du Centre SA, 11 Rue Neuve-du-Molard, 1204 Geneva / GE - Switzerland.